[Support request] General Question for WooCommerce Single Product Page

Home Forums Support [Support request] General Question for WooCommerce Single Product Page

Home Forums Support General Question for WooCommerce Single Product Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kiril

Hi there,

I’ve been playing with Flatsome + UX Builder for the past 3 years or so and I like it, but I decided to pick the Black Friday GeneratePress deal and so far I am really liking your theme.

My question is pretty straight forward. What is needed to achieve a similar layout, look and feel like — https://www.boombycindyjoseph.com/products/boomstick-color

Your support is much appreciated.

PS – I like the whole idea with the Hooks. It would be great if we can see some sort of a Woo Page builder with Hooks or Blocks using Gutenberg elements or something

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It would definitely take some custom coding (HTML, CSS and hooks) to replicate that layout.

Another option is to look into using a page builder.

It would be great if we can see some sort of a Woo Page builder with Hooks or Blocks using Gutenberg elements or something

That’s exactly what we’ve been working on πŸ˜‰

Kiril

Hi Leo,

These are exciting news, are you working on a Page Builder for WordPress or on a solution for WooCommerce that will work with GeneratePress?

Any ETA for the BETA testers?

Thanks for the follow up!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not a page builder.

Just something that will allow you to use Gutenberg with elements πŸ™‚

Hoping to release it in GPP 2.0 and no date in mind yet as 1.9 was just released.

We want to get it right!

Kiril

Sounds awesome, you’re referring to WooCommerce as well, right?

Keep up the good work!

Kiril

I was also curious what CSS I need to achieve the same LINK STYLE with THE UNDERLINE as the one here – https://woorkup.com/black-friday-2019/

Much appreciated!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for the separate question?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.