[Support request] GD_RESELLER error

Home Forums Support [Support request] GD_RESELLER error

Home Forums Support GD_RESELLER error

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joe

Hi! I duped a small microsite and am using it as the base to create a new (but different!) microsite. I updated the site title in the Generate Press customize section but it’s not actually showing as the site title of my new site (like in the tab when it’s open in my browser, for example). I tried going to Dashboard > SEO to see if it I could set it there and I get the error message: GD_RESELLER is not defined. Please contact support.

Can you help me with this, please?
    Site I am working on is https://ir.statecraftsims.com/
    Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this is what i am seeing:

What am i missing?

GD_Reseller is not defined error – i don’t think this is related to the other issue and sounds like its related to your wp-config …. are you with GoDaddy ?

Joe

Hi! Yes, that’s what I see too. That’s the page title for the site I duped. This one should say International Relations (IR) not U.S. Gov!

Yes, I’m with GoDaddy but just moved over to Cloudways for hosting so maybe therein lies the problem? Let me reach out to them and see if I can troubleshoot. Thanks for the tips!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems – looks like you resolved it 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.