[Resolved] GB SVG icon visible on the backend but not in the frontend

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GB SVG icon visible on the backend but not in the frontend

Home Forums Support GB SVG icon visible on the backend but not in the frontend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    George

There is a weird issue where I can see the SVG icon I have added on a page made with GB but when previewing the icon is not visible. The icon in question is the first icon from the left under the What We Do section. I deactivated all plugin and GP Premium, icon is visible when GP Premium is deactivated! I am using GP 3.0.0-beta.2 and GPP 1.12.0 – rc.1 on the site but I have also swapped the stable versions and the problem persists. Icon is visible only when GP Premium is deactivated stable version or otherwise. Of course, I have also tried replacing the GP beta version with the stable one, same result.

Can you please have a look?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Looks like the icon path elements have a class telling them to be white: https://www.screencast.com/t/Cu0XOCJjy8

If that class (or the CSS) is removed, it should display correctly.

George

Yeah that was it, thanks Tom! But I don’t understand where this cls-1 class is set!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! It was likely just in the source SVG code that you copied and pasted into the field πŸ™‚

George

Yeah, I looked at the code, didn’t see any mention of any styles, just those path numbers for the SVG. So strange. Anyway, thanks again!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.