[Support request] GB effects not appearing

Home Forums Support [Support request] GB effects not appearing

Home Forums Support GB effects not appearing

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Juned

Hey Fernando,

“You would need custom code to retrieve that, or if Jetengine has a way, perhaps you can reach out to them.”

Yes, it is very easy with Jetengine to display custom Listings any of the desired location. But problem was – the GB was now showing effects and styles of containers. Thats the reason I started my support topic here.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

a> I am also not able to fetch: Advance Option (meta field) which is a ‘Checkbox’ field type. The display result is showing as ‘Array’. Any suggestions?

GB doesn’t support custom fields with non-string(text) values, you can consider using hook element with code. But you’ll need to contact the plugin support for the code.

b> I have created one button (Load More…) on the url page. I want to use it as: it should display more (remaining) listings when clicking on it. How is it possible?

You can add pagination to the query loop block by selecting the query loop block, click on the + icon.
    But it doesn’t support infinite scroll currently, it might be available as a GB pro feature in the future.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.