[Resolved] gap at bottom of page

Home Forums Support gap at bottom of page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Despite searching for similar issues, I have not been able to fix this by following previous solutions. I am truly stuck and any insight would be great.

I have a gap below my footer that shows on chrome and edge but not on firefox. It does not seem to be related to any plugins. I cant figure out what is causing this with chrome dev tools. I currently have no custom css and I have tried disabling plugins to remove it, but I cant seem to pinpoint the cause. It appears on every page and on mobile and desktop. I have removed the gp footer with a layout element and have tried using a hook and shortcode to insert the footer and using elementor’s theme builder to assign the footer to all pages. Regardless of how I do it the gap remains. I have a site using the same plugin and theme setup which does not have the gap.

I am at a loss. Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Nick

Apologies, this turned out to be an issue with elementor page builder adding padding to the bottom of text boxes and not a generatepress issue. The solution for me was to remove negative spacing I had added to elementor text box widget which was compensating for spacing. This was apparently resulting in some inexplicable white space outside of the footer.

Sorry for wasting your time.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems – glad to hear you got it resolved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.