[Resolved] Gallery refuses to show in a three-column layout but 2, 4 and 5 are ok

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Gallery refuses to show in a three-column layout but 2, 4 and 5 are ok

Home Forums Support Gallery refuses to show in a three-column layout but 2, 4 and 5 are ok

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    J

Hi there,

Annoying problem: WordPress gallery will not show in a three-column layout but chooses a five-column layout instead. The editor shows it correctly as a three-column gallery. The front-end: 5 columns.

When configured as a 2, 4 or 5 column gallery it works correct. Both editor and front-end show the correct number of columns. What is causing this? Where am I wrong.

J

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you clear your Autoptimize cache and then temporarily disable the plugin, clear browser caches and see if the issue resolves. If not leave it disabled and let me know so i can take a look.

J

Hi,

Thanks for your swift reply.
    Did as you asked: cleared AO-cache, disabled AO-plugin, cleared browser cache.
    Issue not resolved.
    AO-plugin still deactivated.

j

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The CSS for each gallery is added inline by whatever plugin is creating them. Which plugin is it ? As you may need to raise this with the author.

J

Thanks for looking into it. Will dive deeper to find the cause. This helps.

j

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.