[Support request] Gallery images in Woo are messed up

Home Forums Support [Support request] Gallery images in Woo are messed up

Home Forums Support Gallery images in Woo are messed up

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nick

When I add images to my Product Gallery they don’t display properly. It merges them together side by side, they are greyed out, the main image gets forced into the gallery. It’s a mess. Can you help me sort this out? I’d also like to get rid of the magnifying effect as well. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you resolved this? It looks normal to me:
    2018-04-06_1318.png

Let me know if I’m missing something or should be looking at a specific page.

Nick

Wrong page. I resent the link in my original post…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm that page also looks good to me?
    2018-04-06_1848.png

Let me know if you are seeing something different.

Nick

The thumbnails underneath the main product image are messed up. The main image got forced down there into a thumbnail where it shouldn’t be, and the other two thumbnails are cropped and pushed together. It should only have two thumbnails underneath that are side by side but not touching each other, and they shouldn’t be cropped or greyed out. Also, I want to get rid of the magnifying effect.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What I’m seeing on your site is standard WooCommerce behavior. Is there an example you can link me to showing what you’d like it to look like?

Nick

Yes, here’s a link to a full page of DVDs. If you click on each one you will see that the thumbnails underneath the main product image are not cropped, they are not greyed out, and they are not pushed together like mine.

https://www.infowarsstore.com/infowars-media/videos.html

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s because they’re not using WooCommerce.

You can remove the opacity like this:

.woocommerce div.product div.images .flex-control-thumbs li img {
        opacity: 1;
    }

And you can add spacing like this:

.woocommerce div.product div.images .flex-control-thumbs li {
        margin: 0 10px;
    }

As for the cropping, it might be best to check with WooCommerce support. I believe you might be able to turn that off in their settings.

Nick

Oh, really? Sorry, I thought they were using Woocommerce. OK, I’ll try your code. Thanks for your help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.