[Resolved] Gallery columns showing as slideshow

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Gallery columns showing as slideshow

Home Forums Support Gallery columns showing as slideshow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Charles

I’ve create a 3 column gallery, but it shows up as a slideshow on the page (not in the editor). See the very bottom of this page – the small photos are in one slideshow instead of individual images in 3 columns.

http://www.southeglinton.ca/community-awareness-tpz/

I’m using Smart Slider 3 for the other slide shows, which I believe you guys recommended. Could that be creating a conflict? I’m thinking no, because the Smart Slider 3 short code is [smartslider3 slider=3] and the gallery columns are [gallery link="none" size="full" ids="1873,1874,1875"]. I’ve tried different settings like ‘thumbnail’ but no matter what I set it to it displays a slideshow.

I can only find info on why someone is not getting a slideshow, instead of the opposite.

Thanks
    Charles

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there, it looks like you have the fotorama plugin which presumably is converting WP galleries into a slideshow.

Charles

Thank you! You guys are the best. I forgot that was there. I presume you still recommend Smart Slider 3, over Fotorama? It looks much more robust.

Charles

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Charles, a lot of people like Smart Slider 3, and fotorama hasn’t been updated in 3 years so probably best to drop that one!

Charles

Great. Thanks again.

Charles

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.