[Support request] FV Flowplayer Video Player By FolioVision conflict

Home Forums Support [Support request] FV Flowplayer Video Player By FolioVision conflict

Home Forums Support FV Flowplayer Video Player By FolioVision conflict

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia

I have reported this possibly conflict/bug between and/or standalone between GeneratePress and FV Flowplayer Video Player
    By FolioVision. In FV I have a video poster .jpg set, whenever I work on a page with one of its videos, it adds it automatically as the featured image for that page and inserts the photo on the front and back end. I remove it, resave and it comes back, leaving a “new image” with a whateverimagename-1, whateverimagename-2, number after the newly/again created image.

Just thought I should bring to someone’s attention.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I could be wrong but I feel like this wouldn’t be a GP-specific issue as the featured image option is a WP core feature.

Any chance you’ve tested with a Twenty series WP default theme to see if the issue exists there as well?

Cynthia

I don’t think it’s GP either BUT my fellow geeks thought I should mention how images can be regenerated with new names and inserted automatically as featured image and after being removed come back as featured image.

I will let you know what the plugin developer responds. ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.