[Support request] Future Generateblocks “store”?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Future Generateblocks “store”?

Home Forums Support Future Generateblocks “store”?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Knuth Becker

Hi

This is more of a suggestion/request rather than a question.

Is there any future planning of a Generateblocks store where users can buy and sell Generateblocks designs?

200-ish templates does not really cut it for me in terms of variety, and though I have all the tools and am able to spend a few hours designing a footer in GP/GB, my time is better spent elsewhere. I am sure that is also the case for a lot of other online marketers, who also – like myself – don’t necessarily have an eye for web design.

I see a huge potential – both for you as a business and us as the users – to have a Generateblocks “store” where web designers can make an easy buck designing a few Generateblock templates, and we as users can have beautiful templates where every web design detail has been thought out. I would much rather pay $5-10 for a footer requiring only a few adjustments than having to make it from scratch spending 1-2 hours.

Same goes for the theme library. I would happily pay $5-10 for a premade Generatepress template.

Just a thought.

PS. posted it here as it concerns the whole GP/GB ecosystem

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion! This is definitely something that has come up in our team meetings.

While there would be a lot of issues surrounding quality control/reviewing, it would certainly add a lot of value. It’s definitely something on our radar 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.