[Resolved] Fullscreen GP Page Header editable with Elementor

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fullscreen GP Page Header editable with Elementor

Home Forums Support Fullscreen GP Page Header editable with Elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ramon

Hi there,

I totally love the GeneratePress theme! Especially most problems I come across seem to already have been solved/answered here, which is totally awesome.

I have a little problem I couldn’t find a solution to so far. For my frontpage I’m using the GPPro Page Header, having it fill the entire page. Now I do generally all my content with Elementor (not Pro-Version though), however on the Frontpage, Elementor doesn’t let me add any sections to the Page Header. So it’s treating it like it’s a giant header and not part of the “content body” but I would like to make it part of the content, so I can edit it the same way as I can do the rest of the page.

Thanks, Ramon

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not sure what you mean.

The header, navigation and page header are all done with GP so Elementor can’t be used there.

What are you trying to achieve?

Ramon

Hi Leo,

I wanna know if there is a way put content (via Elementor) over the full-screen page header instead of having to manually put in html code into the Content Box?

My guess would be that in the Page Header Content box I’d enter some code that makes this area accessible by Elementor, I just have no idea how that code would look like. But maybe I’m doing the whole thing wrong?

The idea is that I can easily edit and change that Intro-text that I have going on, without having to edit custom html and css. It also helps with getting the same format as the rest of the content that’s already customized in Elementor.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I believe you can create templates in Elementor, which you could then add into the Page Header area using a shortcode. That may be a pro feature, but you could use a plugin like Anywhere Elementor to achieve it I believe.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Ramon

Hi Tom,

I tried out the Anywhere Elementor Plugin which works exactly the way I was hoping it would. It lets me paste a shortcode into the Content box and add any post/layout I want from Elementor. Awesome, thank you so much!

Ramon

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.