[Resolved] Fullscreen Background Watermark Slider

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fullscreen Background Watermark Slider

Home Forums Support Fullscreen Background Watermark Slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stardrive

Dear Tom,

Please, can I use your theme to add home page Full Screen background watermark slider with image slides that occupy the entire screen (Header area, content area and sidebar area)?
    And what do I do to ensure that all Generatepress theme contents in Header, Sidebar and Content area are on top of this slider, so that the slider does not mask or cover the theme contents?

Regards,

Stardrive

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

We don’t offer a slider, simply because there’s already so many slider plugins out there.

You can try plugins like Master Slider, Meta Slider, Slider Revolution etc..

Most of them should have full page slider options 🙂

stardrive

Thank you Tom for your kind response.

Really, I know you don’t offer a slider, which is OK.

I will be using Master Slider, which have full page slider option.

Actually, my question is that when I use Master Slider to create a Fullscreen Slider with 4 image slides, (and those 4 images cover the generatepress screen contents) what CSS Z-Index code do I use to ensure that all Generatepress theme contents in Header, Sidebar and Content area are on top of this slider, so that the slider does not mask or cover the theme contents?

Regards,

Stardrive

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This topic should help: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/fixed-header-slider-in-background/#post-128688

The class may change if you’re not using nivo slider, but you can inspect the element to find the right class.

stardrive

Thank you, Tom.

I will study the CSS and get back to you if there are any issues.

Refards,

Stardrive

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.