[Resolved] Full width page with elementor in boxed layout

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Full width page with elementor in boxed layout

Home Forums Support Full width page with elementor in boxed layout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    perlfan

Hi there, I have created a footer page (inserted as hook under my shop front page) with Elementor that should have full width instead of a boxed layout. Even though I’ve set the page builder container to full width (and the Elementor setting to page layout inherit), the page has white frames on the left and on the right as you can see on my site at the very bottom. In Elementor it’s displayed correctly, but not on the live site. Unfortunately I didn’t find the solution to this in the forum… Best, Frank

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try removing the footer padding?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/footer-padding/

perlfan

Thank you, Leo. When I reduced the footer padding to 0, it looked good. The footer page extended to full width. As the google rating plugin was above the footer page in the footer bar and needed some padding, I moved the rating plugin to Footer Widget 1, so that the rating plugin has padding. After assigning the rating plugin to Widget 1, the footer page is now narrow and left-aligned… 🙁
    What happened here? I didn’t change anything else. The page builder layout is still set to full width and the Elementor page setting to Inherit… thanks for help. Frank

perlfan

Maybe this has to do with the GP copyright note? In the customizer text field, I inserted <span></span>, because if left empty, it still showed something… This is how it looks in my customizer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozyLumA02R5y81jXO9kBWQ18s2-sQ?e=GYl0ki

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try adding this CSS:

.footer-bar-align-left .footer-bar {
        float: none !important;
    }
    perlfan

Solved! Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.