[Resolved] Full Width Page Header containing Elementor Section

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Full Width Page Header containing Elementor Section

Home Forums Support Full Width Page Header containing Elementor Section

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Hi,

I’m trying to insert a menu into a page header for dynamically created pages on a site I’m working on. I’ve currently set it up as an Elementor section and inserted that shortcode into a GeneratePress page header, but as it’s a section not a page there are no settings in Elementor to make it full width (I’m having to use the stretch feature in Elementor which doesn’t look great when the page initially loads). This method also appears to add padding at the top and bottom of the page header

Is there a setting I’m missing or better way to achieve this? I thought maybe use hooks but it would have to show on a large number of pages but not others.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

not seen an old GP Page Header in a while ( Elements was introduced a while back ) – but you should find settings within the page header to set it to full width.

If not you can use some CSS to make it so and strip it of the padding:

body .grid-container.page-header-content-wrapper {
        max-width: 100%;
    }
    .page-header-content-wrapper .inside-page-header {
        padding: 0;
    }
    Ian

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

The CSS works great. Wasn’t aware of Elements, not had cause to go into the modules section for some time. Will look at migrating the new style shortly.

Thanks again 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.