[Support request] Full width not real full witdh

Home Forums Support [Support request] Full width not real full witdh

Home Forums Support Full width not real full witdh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marie Odile

Hi,
    I created the main full image on top of this page https://www.thefrenchcandle.com/en/about-us/ with Elementor and I gave it full size. The image was a width higher than the screen width resolutions. Somehow it seems that there are 20px missing to be fully full width.
    Any idea of why Elementor is not taking in this case fully width of the container on top of Generate Press ? I was able to do a full slider with Smart Slider 3, but I am not able to do a full image width with Elementor.

Any help is more than welcome.
    Thank you,
    Jesus

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I see a couple problems here:
    – The image is 1744px in width which is not big enough to cover the full width container size. You can use this CSS to force it to full width but you would lose on quality:

.elementor-62 .elementor-element.elementor-element-f8cwjy0 .elementor-image img {
        width: 100%
    }

– There are also the 10px padding applied from Elementor, you can remove it using this CSS:

.elementor-column-gap-default>.elementor-row>.elementor-column>.elementor-element-populated {
        padding: 0;
    }

I would recommend checking the Elementor settings first to see if you can edit these things without using CSS.

Let me know.

Marie Odile

Hi,
    I made the code changes you said but it’s not working.
    I am checking Elementor settings but I can’t find where this issue is coming from. I did not change Elementor configuration and few weeks ago it was working perfectly.
    Thank you,
    Jesus

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like the image is full width to me?

The padding of 10px padding is still there and I don’t see the CSS being added.

Not sure why your Elementor settings would change, might be better to check with them.

Lyle

One other thing you can check is that the Column Gap setting for the Section that image is in is set to No Gap.

Cheers!
    Lyle

Shakespeare

One other thing you can check is that the Column Gap setting for the Section that image is in is set to No Gap.

Cheers!
    Lyle

this solved the problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.