[Support request] Full Width

Home Forums Support [Support request] Full Width

Home Forums Support Full Width

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Peter

I have tried the settings in the section add on and I have not been able to make a full width page. How can I get rid of the space between my content and the edge of the page?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

If the section setting is set to full width/fluid, it should. Can you link me to the page?

Peter

The box type and the inner box type in the page’s Sections settings are set to full width, but I don’t see a setting for “fluid”.

http://endorsecity.fischsite.com/

Peter

I know I can accomplish a full width by getting rid of the padding with this style, but it seems like you are saying that there is a way to do it in the Sections settings. Its that correct?
    #generate-section-1 .generate-sections-inside-container{
    padding:0;
    }

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah I see, you can actually add the class no-padding to the section inside the section settings to remove the left and right padding.

Peter

thanks, that works, but I still have the problem of getting it to full width. The container width in the layout section of the customizer only has pixel values. How can I make to to 100%?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

For the site-wide grid?

body .grid-container {
        max-width: 100%;
    }

I don’t suggest doing that though – better off giving the value in the Customizer a large value like 2000px.

Your video isn’t 100% because it has an inline style setting it to 1600px.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.