[Resolved] Full screen container

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Full screen container

Home Forums Support Full screen container

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matthieu

Hello, is there a solution to know the margin to use so that the container is responsive? A full screen container whether on mobile, pc or tablet.

Example on the link below, I would like my container to arrive at the bottom of the screen.

Currently there is a white bar at the bottom.

Thanks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you mean this bar?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/Nb74aJFNGa

It’s from the margin added to the container. If you want the container longer, using padding top/bottom instead of margin.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Matthieu

Ah well I see that your display is not the same as mine.

What I would like is that the container with the image in blue background is full screen. That we see this container when we arrive on the page.

I don’t know if I’m explaining myself well, it’s not easy with google translate. πŸ˜…

Thanks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try to change the inside container padding from 180px to 300px, see if that works πŸ™‚

Matthieu

Yes it works but the problem is that I think it does not work on all screen sizes, it will solve the problem on my 13 “screen but maybe not on a bigger screen.

Are there any standard settings, maybe in css? So that this container is responsive and automatically takes the size of the screen on any medium ?

Thank you for your time. πŸ˜€

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

As far as I know, that’s not possible, unless you have no other content in this page.

Matthieu

Ok Thanks !

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.