- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by David.
February 4, 2020 at 1:40 am #1153762faisal
1. Default page width is never full width. How can i change it ?
2. Search result page is weird . Its not full width too . Please help
3.I want to design my Shop page neatly . Any help ?
4.How to de-activate any button in my main menu ?
Thank you Tom/David/TEAM Generate PressFebruary 4, 2020 at 8:28 am #1154377TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
1. You can set the Page Builder Container to full width using the Layout Element: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/
Then you can use the Display Rules to set it for the entire site.
2. The search results look full width to me – did you fix this?
3. I’m not sure what you mean by neatly. Can you be more specific?
4. I’m not seeing any buttons your main menu.
Let me know 🙂February 6, 2020 at 4:00 am #1156412faisal
1. There is a small distance between header and the page in my Store page . I have set it to full width . What is the issue ?
2 . I cant edit my Store with elementor why ? Give me some tips how to create a shop page ?
3. My Main menu has Items like TODAYS MASALA , GENERAL SCIENCE , SHOP , ABOUT ETC . I want to de-activate these links so that when somebody hovers over them can get into right page . Kindly help me how can i deactivate these links ?February 6, 2020 at 4:18 am #1156425DavidStaffCustomer Support
1. the Store Page isn’t full width. In the Layout Element you would need to set the Location as Product Archive
2. What do you want to change ? And ill advise the best method if i can
3. Replace those Menu Items with Custom Links and for the URL add
#February 6, 2020 at 4:54 am #1156452faisal
1.Can you please elaborate this process ?
2.I want a store more or less like MERCH ! Please guide me
3.RESOLVED.Thanks a TON !February 6, 2020 at 5:48 am #1156497DavidStaffCustomer Support
1.If you want the shop like Merch then you won’t be wanting to do this.
Instead why not set the Customizer > Body > Background to white ? Then you won’t see the container padding or margins.
2. This post gives you some pointers on how Merch shop is created:
One thing important is to ensure you’re original product images are large enough. Merch was using 1000px square images. Then in Customizer > Woocommerce > Product Images set the Thumbnail Width to 400px.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.