- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by Tom.
June 4, 2017 at 4:52 pm #328573Chris
So I ended up turning off some of the buttons colors and font colors in the form section of your customizer.
I have a few items I need help with on the forms.
1) I don’t see any way to adjust the margins or padding for the forms at all. That would be cool to add to the customizer later. For now, how can I adjust the space below the Question and below each form field?
2) This is a drop down with zero styling. How do I target or fix this?
3) The open file browser button has zero styling as well.
Thank you in advance!!GP Premium 1.3June 4, 2017 at 10:15 pm #328617TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
1. Forms/buttons will be getting some more styling options soon (font sizes, families, style, spacing etc..).
2 + 3. Browsers determine the styling of your select boxes/upload fields. This is something you would need to use custom CSS for if you wanted to change it (I don’t suggest changing the standard look of select boxes).June 5, 2017 at 10:43 am #328910Chris
Okay, back to question 2 then.
You can see here that the spacing of this form is way off from the rest of the forms on the site. Can you please tell me why or explain how to affect it?
This form is working better but I’d still like to be able to adjust the space below the title of each field.
CDSJune 5, 2017 at 8:30 pm #329121Chris
Just a reminder that this issue is still outstanding.
Thanks!June 5, 2017 at 11:44 pm #329148TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperJune 6, 2017 at 9:26 pm #329691Chris
Can you tell me why this form and overall page design is behaving so much differently that the other links provided above?June 6, 2017 at 11:24 pm #329712
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.