Home Forums Support Forms Addon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Alfred

A form addon would go a long way to making the theme as close to perfect as you can imagine.

I ran into a problem with Contact Form 7 Styler which doesn’t work with GP Premium plugin activated.

I should have known better that to rely on Elementor/GP and a Contact from because kids (and adults) sometimes don’t play well together….

So subliminal suggestion….forms addon, forms addon, forms addon….

Thanks

Alfred

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Haha, what exactly would be included in the add-on?

The Colors add-on includes color options for forms as of right now, although it doesn’t go very in depth.

Alfred

Haha, what exactly would be included in the add-on?

A front end for say, contact form 7 or similiar

Allows you to adjust everything with the same controls used for other add-on.
    Avoids having yet another plugin (which don’t really work well with GP premium for whatever reason.

Forms are key component, if not the reason for many sites. To have a theme as flexible as GP also style forms….that would be nuclear.

(That’s worth a yearly renewal fee just for the updates ;

Lyle

Formidable Forms (lite) https://wordpress.org/plugins/formidable has a built in “Visual Styler” and plays well together with GP/GP Premium and Elementor.

Alfred

Thanks Lyle,

Been watching your great videos on YT.

I checked out Formidable, but I need Mailchimp integration. I think I’m going to wait out Elementor Pro form option. It seems their first integration is with Mailchimp.

FYI: I really like formidable….but the pricing….I can get a whole lot more than just forms with Elementor Pro..

Thanks,

Alfred

Lyle

Alfred,

Oh, yeah … for got all about the Elementor Pro’s forms module. Watched the video (in 2 x slower mode! LOL) and yes indeed, that does look very promising, especially that I use MC as well. Thanks for the reminder 🙂

Cheers!
    Lyle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I wonder what kind of form options would be useful though? Colors? Typography? Spacing?

Building the actual form layout should be left up to the form plugin itself.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.