Cyber Week Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] Form styling, indentation and new windows

Home Forums Support Form styling, indentation and new windows

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kerry

Last set of questions hopefully but more than a few cups of coffee just sent your way:-)

1.How does one remove the indentation for bullet points?
    2.I have my LinkedIn profile on the page, using the LinkedIn provided badge. But unfortunately it does not open in a new window. Any ideas? Actually I have the same problem with the little TWEET THIS blockquote you created for me
    3. FORMS: I have a subscribe here form but the size of the button box and the box to complete need adjustment. Plus the space between them and also the fonts for both. I have done a search under support but must be looking for the wrong name. Help

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks again for the coffees 🙂

1. This CSS should work:

ul, ol {
        margin-left: 0;
        list-style-position: inside;
    }

2. You can add target=”_blank” to the link element in the HTML.

For example: <a href="LOCATION OF LINK" target="_blank"...

That will open the link in a new window.

3. This depends where you’re getting your subscribe form from. Does it come with default styling? If you want it to use your styling set in “Customize > Colors > Form Colors”, you’ll have to choose the forms with no styling. In MailChimp it’s called the “Naked Form”.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Kerry

Thanks so much!

1) and 2) sorted.

Re 3) – I selected (for mailchimp) the option Inherit Generate Press Theme which I assume is what I chose in the customiser? But how can I edit the spacing of the boxes between one another?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’ll need to use some custom CSS to make the subscribe box look how you want it to look.

To add spacing between form elements in MailChimp, you can try this:

#mc_embed_signup input {
        margin-bottom: 10px;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.