[Resolved] form elements not displaying properly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] form elements not displaying properly

Home Forums Support form elements not displaying properly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia

I have 2 replica sites (the original and a temporary domain one). Both sites are made with the exact same GP Premium theme and all of the same plugins.

The web form on the original site is displaying correctly with the captcha displayed AND the “Fields marked with an * are required” aligned correctly above the Name field.

However on the temp site both elements are not working. the recaptcha is not showing and the note: “Fields marked with an * are required” is justified all the way to the left.

I’ve already reached out to Ninja Forms and did what they suggested…..I deactivated all plugins and switched theme to basic WP theme and nothing seems to change it.

I don’t know what I’m missing here.

Cynthia

Disregard the issue regarding the recaptcha – i figured that part out. Meanwhile I have now pointed the “original” domain to the temp site……so the cynthiab77 version no longer exists.

However, I still have the issue with the “Fields marked with an * are required” being justified all the way to the left.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Cynthia,

How would you like that text to look like? For reference, can you provide a sketch/screenshot?

Cynthia

I created the screenshot and added it below

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. It would be best to reach out to the support of this form as the CSS for its layout is coming from that.

Otherwise, you can try this CSS:

.panel-widget-style.panel-widget-style-for-91-1-0-0 {
        max-width: 1000px;
        margin-left: auto;
        margin-right: auto;
    }

.nf-form-content {
        max-width: unset;
        padding: unset;
    }
    Cynthia

Thank you Fernando, that seemed to help, however there was still a small 5px offset.

I adjusted the second part of your css to this which seemed to fix it. !important was required for the 0px to take effect

.nf-form-content {
    padding: 0px !important;
    }

Thank you

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Glad you fixed it! You’re welcome Cynthia!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.