[Resolved] Footer widgets disapeared after adding 4th and 5th footer widget.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Footer widgets disapeared after adding 4th and 5th footer widget.

Home Forums Support Footer widgets disapeared after adding 4th and 5th footer widget.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    danny

Like the topic says i had three footer widgets. All three widgets had a navigation menu in it. After adding widget 4 and 5 on the footer page all widgets disapeared and i cant get them back anymore. Even after removing 4th and 5th still the other 3 still gone. When i recreate a widget for those positions it keeps haning in saving status.

https://www.one4us.eu above the copyright it should be the place where they showup.

Did i do something wrong ?

I made a child version of the site and have some custom phuntions for taxes and shop buttons. nothing more.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check the login and password you have provided as its not working for me.

danny

Updated login.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The there Navigation Menu widgets – none of them have a Menu Selected in them, can you try setting the menus in Appearance > Widgets.

danny

I did as soon i put them there the saving button keeps running for 30min and when i refresh the page it stays empty

danny

I also got an email from site security that there has been made a error in https://www.one4us.eu/wp-admin/widgets.php but i have no idea what error it should be.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try temporarily disabling all other plugins aside from GPP to see if there is a plugin conflict ?

danny

Thanks david,

It was as simple as that deactivated all plugin and it worked as a charm again. Even now with all plugins back on it works again lol great. Great and fast support 🤛

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.