[Resolved] Footer widget arrangement

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Footer widget arrangement

Home Forums Support Footer widget arrangement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dale

I accidentally moved the copyright text from the left side of the site footer to the right side on janellereston.com. Trying to move it back was making a bigger mess so I thought I’d ask you how to get it on the left again.

On another note, since FontAwesome doesn’t have a Goodreads icon, I added one to the site menu using a .png file. I got the image to align in top navigation by having the png twice as high as it is wide, but that messes up the menu alignment in the footer. Is there a better way to do this? (Probably CSS? A vertical align rule like is used in tables maybe?)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks like you have some broken HTML in the copyright area or your footer bar causing it to show on the right.

As for the icon, you can try this:

.menu-item img {
        height: 33px;
        position: relative;
        bottom: -2px;
    }
    dale

Thanks. Not sure what I’d done in the Copyright area, but rewriting it from scratch fixed it.

And thanks for the code. It didn’t line up the image I already had there (but that would have been hard with the vertical space I’d added to the image itselgf), so I uploaded a new image that was square and it lined up better. I then removed the height attribute (the image is only 21 pixels square) and it lined up perfectly. Thanks again!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.