[Resolved] footer-menu in elements block?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] footer-menu in elements block?

Home Forums Support footer-menu in elements block?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Heinrich

hi team, wondering how to insert a footer-menu in a elements-block, defined as footer? using gpp 1.11.0 beta 2

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Menus in Gutenberg are currently an Experimental featured available if you install the Gutenberg Plugin. Which can work but being experimental i would advise against.

Options:
    You could build the menu with just the GenerateBlocks > Headline Block – they can all be made into links and you have full styling control.

Or i found this plugin which allows you to add a widget area within a block:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/organic-widget-area-block/

Heinrich

hi david, i understand, will do as advised.
    possibly related question. i have inserted a gravity form in the elements-footer block, but they don`t show up on the site.??

Heinrich
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

New update to the plugin coming soon which will allow shortcodes to be added in the block element.

Heinrich

tks for info david, last thing regarded to elements-footer block…the lightweight social icons are not show as expected: vertical instead of horizontal and circles instead of squares…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would recommend replacing them with the Headline Block or the Buttons Block in GenerateBlocks. Both support icons and you can hide the Label which will be used for Aria only.

Heinrich

how to insert a link in the icon only?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Add a Buttons Block, add you URL to your button. Then select your Icon, below the Icon an option to Remove Text will be displayed.

Heinrich

got it, done, tks for your outstanding support

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.