[Resolved] Footer font size & Body formatting

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Footer font size & Body formatting

Home Forums Support Footer font size & Body formatting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi Tom

Thanks for your incredibly fast response to my last question. I now have premium and have been enjoying all the control it provides. I have two questions; the first is, is there a way to control the footer font size? I’ve tried coding the footer using Hooks but no luck, so I must be doing something wrong.

The second thing, is that since installing premium I’ve lost half of my body copy formatting tools above the text box – I no longer have the drop down menu for text weighting such as h1 h2 etc. I’m not sure of this is a WordPress glitch or a result of installing Typography?

Many thanks
    James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi James,

Footer/copyright font sizing is in the next version of Typography which I’ll be releasing in about 20 minutes.

Can you see if this button is enabled or not?: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/content-editor-second-row-on-toolbar/#post-118701

It’s a WordPress control called the “Kitchen Sink”.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

James

Haha, I feel like a massive tool… Thanks for your reply and looking forward to the update.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Nah, it’s totally hidden!

Just prepping the update now ๐Ÿ™‚

Antony

Hi Tom

Any idea why I’m not getting any controls for the updated Footer Typography section? All I’m getting is “Footer font size – 17px” with no controls.

I basically just updated the GP Premium plugin to Version 1.2.74. Do I need to deactivate and then reactivate the Typography Component (hoping that I wont lose all my other font settings in the process)?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you try clearing your browser cache and any caching plugins you may have?

Also, are you using the latest version of GP?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.