[Resolved] Footer above Copyright line but below 5 widgets

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Footer above Copyright line but below 5 widgets

Home Forums Support Footer above Copyright line but below 5 widgets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tom

Tom,

The more I learn about WordPress, the more impressed I am with the functionality of this particular theme. I’m wondering now 2 things:

1) Can I put a footer area between the 5 widgets and the copyright line? I’ve tried some HTML in wp_footer, but nothing seems to change.

2) Can I put the lightweight social media icons outside of a widget? I’d like to put them either in the copyright line, or in the new “footer area” I’m trying to make underneath the footer widgets and above the copyright line.

Thanks for all your work!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you’re enjoying the theme πŸ™‚

1. At this time, no. But I just included a new hook beneath the footer widgets, so once this new version is out, I can include that hook in GP Hooks and you can use it πŸ™‚

2. At this time you can’t unfortunately – I’m working on a shortcode generator for that plugin, but until then the icons will only work in a widget.

Thanks!

Tom

Figured out a way to do both in the new system. My icons aren’t as simple as the ones you created, but they’re effective. We should be going live soon, so I can actually show you the website and ask specific questions.

Thanks again!

Tom

Drew

Bought the footer add-on to change copyright, uploaded it, now what? Is there instructions anywhere or documentation?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Go to “Appearance > GeneratePress” and you’ll see the “Copyright” field πŸ™‚

Dee Broughton

I’d be interested to see this.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Going to mark this resolved. Reply in here to re-open if you need to.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.