[Resolved] Fonts and images

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fonts and images

Home Forums Support Fonts and images

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krisztian

Hi,

I just bought the Add-on packages but I have not found Calibri font.
    I would like to also insert a static image on theme header, at the top right corner side.
    My social media icons are greyscaled, and I’d like a hover-effect to show the colored icon.

Thanks in advance.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I don’t believe Calibri is a web font, so if you use it, it won’t be consistent. This means if a user doesn’t have the font installed on their computer, the font on your website will look completely different for them.

Instead, I suggest finding a Google Font that is close to the same look – this way the look of your website will be consistent to everyone.

You can try adding your image to the header widget in “Appearance > Widgets”.

What plugin are you using for your social media icons?

Krisztian

Thanks your quick reply Tom. I found a good web font and also a picture adding widget but now I need to reduce the space between the header and navigation. How can I do that? I do not use any plugin as I showcasing many different Facebook pages. I am using icons with links to FB pages. Many thanks

Krisztian

Forgot to mention that there is no option to increase space between menu item links. How can I do this? Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Do you have the Spacing add-on?

It allows you to decrease the header padding (spacing between header and navigation), and increase the width of your menu items.

If your social icons are just using HTML, you’ll have to add HTML classes to them, and target them with CSS to color them.

Krisztian

Many thanks Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.