[Resolved] Font size slider … again

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Font size slider … again

Home Forums Support Font size slider … again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Peck

This forum solved this once before, but I cannot remember how. I have GP premium installed, and typography activated, but I have no way to change the font size. I can do it with CSS, but I know there should be a font-size control in the customizer.

Can anyone tell me what I did just a while ago to get the font-size working? I can remember doing one little thing and it worked. I checked the other site to make sure I wasn’t wrong, and sure enough, there is a box to change every font size.

Bishop

Hi Wendy,

All the font size options are in Customizer > Typography. Unless you are trying to change something specific?

Wendy Peck

Thanks for the reply, but the font size options were not there. I know where they are supposed to be, but in some older versions, they just are not there. I remembered that the fix had to do with updating the premium plugin, but the WP updater told me I had the latest version, which I didn’t.

I tried registering my email with this install so I could get notification of an update, but no go. Message said no such email existed, even though I checked and that is the email I use for my account. I ended up having to delete the old plugin file, and install the one I downloaded tonight.

Now the fonts are appearing in the customizer as they should. If I forget again, I can just search my own posts and find the answer. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bishop

Glad you got it working! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.