[Resolved] Font issue in Firefox and Edge, working in Chrome

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Font issue in Firefox and Edge, working in Chrome

Home Forums Support Font issue in Firefox and Edge, working in Chrome

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marcus

Hi,

Have a problem with my site. The font Roboto will only work in Chrome. Its set in customizer – > body -> Roboto.

Everything looks ok and changes are wokring in Chrome but in Firefox (latest version and refreshed) and Edge the font is not correct and no changes that I do in Generate press will go through.

It seems like the font ABeeZee is loaded in Firefox and Edge if I inspect the code…

If I make a change and do a draft in the editor in Firefox and Edge the changes will appear, but when I save and publish the site it still shows the wrong font and changes regarding fonts are not showing.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am seeing ABeeZee as the body font – can you check that the changes you made in the Customizer have been published and NOT Saved as Draft ?

Marcus

I tested change to another font from Roboto that is the chosen font and changed back and made it public. Same problem in Firefox and Edge still.

Chrome shows the font I choose in the customization.

Marcus

Also, all changes made is working in Chrome but not Firefox or Edge, same if I choose any font or any change regarding font customization.

Marcus

Now something wierd happened. Its the correct font on startpage, but if I choose any link in the meny or go to a post it changes back too ABeeZee for the whole site. If I go back to Start page it changes to Roboto (correct font again).

Marcus

After refreshing each page individually it nows the correct font in my browsers (Roboto). Can you confirm that as well? testing it out on other device as well.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tested a few pages and they are all using Roboto.

Marcus

What can have happened? It just started to work?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Caches – either a plugin or server cache was holding on to the old CSS. Sometimes they need a little nudge. If you’re not using any cache plugins you may just want to check your server caching options.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.