[Resolved] Font Issue after updating to GP Premium 1.10.0

Home Forums Support Font Issue after updating to GP Premium 1.10.0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi!
    I discovered a mild font problem after updating to GP Premium 1.10.0.

My font selections weren’t working anymore. First I checked in the Customizer, and it showed “inherit” everywhere I looked. I finally thought of checking in the GeneratePress panel, and sure enough, “Typograghy” was no longer enabled. After re-enabling that, I was able to get my fonts working again.

I apparently didn’t notice it immediately after updating to 1.10.0, probably due to my browser cache not showing the lack of fonts.

If this were a courtroom, I suppose one of the lawyers would have objected with “asked and answered”. 🙂 I did try to search for this problem before posting, and didn’t see a match. I hope this helps, and maybe I should mark it as solved?

Cheers, Dave

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That is weird. GPP 1.10 has been released since April 22 and we haven’t had any other reports on this.

We will keep an ear out and let us know if you notice it again 🙂

David

I just remembered one other possibly pertinent fact. Before I did my update on the above, I got the usual WordPress message in admin that there was an update for GP Premium available. I usually just delete the old version and install the new version, which I think I learned to do here at some point.

Still, I thought I would try the auto-update anyway, and I got some sort of failure error, which unfortunately, I didn’t save. Maybe this blew out a setting or two.

Cheers, Dave

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.