[Resolved] Fluid Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fluid Header

Home Forums Support Fluid Header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dana Boone

On my homepage I have the navigation set to fluid. I want my logo above the nav bar to also be fluid. Where do I go to make these changes? I’m confused as to whether it gets made in Page Header, Blog Header, Background Images, etc. (I followed the video along, but it references a background box, and when I did it, it said conteent). Thanks for the help! Much appreciated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Dana,

Have you tried the “Header Layout” option? Or do you want your image to go across the entire screen?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Dana Boone

I wanted an image or even a colored box to go across the entire screen as the header. Not sure what size it needs to be. I’ve tried a couple different things. I could see that fluid was working when I made the background a dark photo. So I know the logo I have is currently have is actually fluid.epiphany365.com. But when I try to change it to something else, it shows as contained. What I’m trying to accomplish is a something simple like the yellow header at http://hechingerreport.org/. Thanks for your help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This URL didn’t work for me: fluid.epiphany365.com

You should be able to do it just like that second site by setting the “Customize > Layout > Header Layout” to fluid, and setting your background color for the header.

You can do that using the Colors add-on, or some CSS:

.site-header {
        background-color: #222222;
    }
    Dana Boone

All resolved. Works great. Thanks again.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.