[Support request] Fixed widget issue

Home Forums Support [Support request] Fixed widget issue

Home Forums Support Fixed widget issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jacob

Hi GP-team! You are amazing!

I would like to ask you how I can solve an issue that I have on my website. I use the GP-theme “Marketer”. So I want to do sticky right widgets allthrough the website. I got some help with the homepage so the deafault-Widget I have there is sticky but when I add 1 more widget it is not sticky.

1. How can I make all my widgets sticky (I have a plugin with check-box but when I check it nothing happends).
    2. How could I make the Widget that is default in the theme (in orange) a bit more compressed so that I can fit in one more widget?

Thanks for your help! I am very impressed by the service I receive from you every time!!

/Jake

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. This is the plugin we usually suggest:
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/sticky-menu-or-anything-on-scroll/

Is it what you are using?

2. Not 100% sure if I understand. Can you add another widget in so I can see the issue?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Jacob

Hi thanks Leo.

1. No I am using this plugin: Q2W3 Fixed Widget (I will try your plug in now)

2. There are 3 widgets already added that you can see in the upper corner, above the orange widget if you scroll down. (since my plugin does not work the lay behind the orange widget). But I want at least one more widget to fit in under the orange field. (I doubt this will happend even if I successfully make it fixed with the new plug in)

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Add this CSS to reduce the orang widget content:

.widget #menu-menu-table-of-content li {
        margin-bottom: 0.25em;
        font-size: 16px;
    }

2. The CSS provided here will fix the entire sidebar:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/make-right-menu-move-when-scrolling-the-site/#post-1140488

Jacob

Thanks David! That CCS was the trick! Amazing! Thanks again!

/Jacob

Jacob

CSS* lol ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.