[Support request] Fixed Header doesn't return into its original form

Home Forums Support [Support request] Fixed Header doesn't return into its original form

Home Forums Support Fixed Header doesn't return into its original form

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Been trying to reproduce it without any luck.

For example, here’s a site in our library with a sticky navigation and merged header: https://gpsites.co/pivot/

Are you able to get it to happen there?

Yulia

Okay, it dawned to me that it may some plugin causing a conflict if it’s not GP. So I started checking and the first plugin was discovered.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/animate-everything/
    It’s a great plugin which works just fine, the only thing it offers too much settings to choose. So instead of choosing the full page load I set only html full load in settings. And that caused the problem.
    I’m very sorry for making you check it. Thanks anyways, thus I knew that GP can be excluded. And the reason why turning off the header made the fixed header works I guess cause I used that selector for animation and just didn’t notice that it disappeared, now all is clear, case is closed.
    Thank you.

Yulia

Btw, would be really nice to open a topic where we could demonstrate our works made in GP. I feel like each project I make shows the GP features greatly. And I need that too as I like making sites (especially cloning and transferring and from psd creating), so I’d like to receive a feedback if not a client ๐Ÿ™‚

Yulia

this is weired, but one bug still persists – if I click the link at the bottom menu – behavior is still buggy. If I reload the page – works, if go through the middle page links – works, but not if through the bottom ones.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you found the cause of that issue!

Which bottom menu should I be checking out? I can’t see any issues.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Yulia

Here

So I showed the fixed issue first – that it works properly and then from 29th second it shows the buggy work

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, seems like the same kind of issue. The sticky navigation script itself shouldn’t do that, regardless of where you’re navigating from.

Does it still happen with all of your other plugins deactivated?

Yulia

I’ve turned off all the plugins and yes, the bug persists.

Yulia

I can send log-in credentials

Yulia

I was able to reproduce the same effect here http://blog2.smartleads.eu
    and on this site I turned off all the plugins (the only left is GP) and so still doesn’t work – it’s about the custom css of the stickyheader selector

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not able to get it to happen on that site. Any chance you can show me a video of what you’re doing on that one?

Yulia

Yulia

first part is about showing all plugins turned off, then at the end the actual occurrence

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, seems like it was pretty difficult/random to achieve. I’ll try to find the cause.

Thanks!

Yulia

It feels like it’s cause of the order of rendering – like sometimes some event occurs which confuses the switch in styles.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.