[Support request] First main content loads, then the right sidebar loads. And ads get stretched

Home Forums Support [Support request] First main content loads, then the right sidebar loads. And ads get stretched

Home Forums Support First main content loads, then the right sidebar loads. And ads get stretched

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SAGAR

When I open my website on desktop mode, first the main content area loads, and then the right sidebar area loads. Due to this, the advertisements get stretched to the right side. Once the page is refreshed the ads come to the correct position.

https://paste.pics/HPEMY – You can see the screenshot here

Please help me to resolve the problem

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Sagar,

How specifically are you adding ads?

Kindly let us know.

SAGAR

Hey Fernando,

Sorry I didn’t get you

Fernando
    Customer Support

Which plugin are you using to insert the ads?

Also, can you try temporarily disabling your caching/optimization plugins to confirm that those aren’t causing the issue.

Kindly let us know.

SAGAR

We use Advanced Ads to insert the ads. And WP Rocket as an optimization plugin. Yes, the problem is resolved after disabling the WP rocket. But I don’t understand what settings in WP Rocket cause this.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Try temporarily disabling all settings of WP Rocket and activating them one by one. Usual culprits are any form of minification/combination or merging of CSS and JSS.

Hope this helps!

SAGAR

Yes, thank you

I turned off the combine CSS option in WP Rocket and it worked out

Thank you

Fernando
    Customer Support

Glad you found the cause! You’re welcome Sagar!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.