[Support request] Firefox button hyperlink stopped working

Home Forums Support [Support request] Firefox button hyperlink stopped working

Home Forums Support Firefox button hyperlink stopped working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bryan

Hi, a problem has suddenly happened on my website which is built using GP Premium.
    The main call to action hyperlink button ‘Get Free White-paper’ on my home page has stopped working in Firefox, but still works in Chrome (Windows 7). This also happens on Windows and Android devices when I access my web site..

I’ve run through the Firefox diagnostic process including safe mode and reinstalling, but same issue persists and can’t find anything else on Firefox support that might help.

I’m running GP 1.5.2 and WP 4.9.1, I know there is a GP update available button WP dashboard says ‘Compatibility with WordPress 4.9.1: Unknown’ – is it safe to update?
    Any ideas about why the hyperlink has stopped working (I’m not a HTML developer….)

Many thanks,
    Bryan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Bryan,

You do have some syntax errors on the site (right click + inspect and check the Console tab). However, unless the button uses javascript, I don’t think that would cause this issue.

Have you tried removing the growing transition from the button to see if it’s conflicting with Firefox?

You also have some insecure content on the page which is preventing full https, perhaps Firefox is preventing the link for security reasons? (just a guess)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.