[Resolved] filter woocommerce products via search

Home Forums Support [Resolved] filter woocommerce products via search

Home Forums Support filter woocommerce products via search

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeroen

Hi, I have a question about Woocommerce search.

Via your help in a previous forum post I managed to implement live search on this website, nice, thanks
    https://festen-leshop.nl/

This works for the immediate search and results in the search form in the navigation. However, if a visitor types a search term, say “Storytiles” and hits enter (instead of scrolling through the ajax results), there appears a very ‘ugly’ default results page. What we would like is that the search would behave more like a filter, that after pressing return, that the products matching the search term appear in the same layout as all other pages with products (4 on a row etc), it that possible?

Jeroen

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i think that particular plugin is using its own search template. Otherwise it would display the search results as per your other pages.

You may need to check with the plugin author.

However, are you wanting to just show Woo results? If so the Advanced Woo Search plugins would be the better fit.

Jeroen

Hi David

Thank you for the Advanced Woo Search suggestion! That one does both the ajax search and the filtering upon return ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s even free for the functionality so far

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.