- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by Leo.
March 10, 2020 at 3:53 am #1190575Katharina
Hi Support team,
I copied an exicting WordPress site build with Generatepress. But there are a few mistakes I can not fugure out what it is.
1. In mobile view my my logo bar and sucessbar lose formating and all on the left.
2. I can not figure out what is wrong with my Logo Bar and the Text below. I would like the text below the logo. And the Logo does not change height.
3. The Optin below the hero has the text on top of the other.
KatiMarch 10, 2020 at 8:21 am #1191007LeoStaffCustomer Support
2. Sorry not sure if I understand. You’d like to add text right here?
3. You are using a merged header element which I don’t think it’s necessary?March 10, 2020 at 11:27 pm #1191530Katharina
Sorry I wasn’t clear.
1. This is an example from another logo bar, but same issue (see red box) https://paste.pics/3189229408ce3fb36615a0dd5902fc40
2. 2. I can not figure out what is wrong with my Logo Bar and the Text below. I would like the text below the logo. And the Logos do not change height.
3. The Optin below the hero has the text on top of the other and is not center.
4. Also my content disappears if I am in mobile view.
Thanks LeoMarch 11, 2020 at 1:14 pm #1192268LeoStaffCustomer Support
1. Still not quite sure if I understand. Are you
How is that added?
2. How are you creating that? I would recommend our new plugin Generate Blocks:
The grid column might be what you are looking for.
3. I’m not seeing the CSS that should make it center?
4. It disappears as it has
Not quite sure if these are GP related questions…more like custom development questions.
If you are not comfortable with HTML and CSS, then I’d highly recommend Generate Blocks.March 13, 2020 at 6:00 pm #1194274Katharina
I’ll try the generate Blocks and have a look on the CSS problems.March 13, 2020 at 7:18 pm #1194301
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.