[Support request] featured images thumnails

Home Forums Support featured images thumnails

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Tom.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Femke

Hi,

On my homepage there are posts shown with featured images as thumbnails. In the post it self the image looks good but on the homepage in the thumbnail the image looks blurry. I want to use small images to keep the page loading time low so I shouldnt increase this size. I think it uses the same image as the original one but crops it by itself, becomming really blurry.

For a inbetween solution I now use 2 featured images. So I upload a featured image that will show on the home page (in the correct small size) and I hide the featured image in the post. And uplad an image in the post in the pagebuilder. The problem with this, apart from being more work, that the meta data cannot show underneath the image.

Could you please check if there is a way to fix this? Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I would need to see the issue to know for sure. If you want the images to look high quality, you typically need them to be 2x the size of their display size. So if they display at 300×300, the image should be 600×600.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.