[Support request] Featured images do not display in admin dashboard

Home Forums Support [Support request] Featured images do not display in admin dashboard

Home Forums Support Featured images do not display in admin dashboard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi,

My site was originally running a different theme, but I’m now running the latest version of GP with GP Premium, but with no other plugins installed at the moment. There are a few dozen posts and pages.

In both the posts and pages dashboard list views, thumbnails of featured images do not display. In fact, there is no Screen Option for Featured Images, even though most of the pages / posts have featured images specified.

Public-facing featured images display correctly on both pages and posts, but NOT in the admin dashboard.

I’ve regenerated the thumbnails – no change.

I’ve never worked with a site that did not show featured image thumbnails in the admin lists. What could be wrong?

Here’s a screenshot showing featured image thumbnails in a post list – this is what I’m expecting 😉

Screenshot

GeneratePress 2.0.2
    GP Premium 1.6.2
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I don’t believe WordPress itself displays featured images in the list view like that by default. Perhaps the other theme added that code?

Perhaps a plugin like this will help: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/featured-image-admin-thumb-fiat/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.