[Resolved] Featured image on single post page is cropped to height 250px

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Featured image on single post page is cropped to height 250px

Home Forums Support Featured image on single post page is cropped to height 250px

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bernd

Hi,
    after updating to GP Premium 1.10.0 my browsers (Firefox 75 and lastest Edge) render a single post page by cropping the featured image from to a height of 250px instead of 468. Is it possible to change this behaviour and where? I tried to use “Customize-Layout-Blog-Featured Images” but I can not toggle between the buttons ‘archives’ ‘posts’ ‘pages’.
    I would appreciate any help. Thx

Regards
    Bernd

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I tried to use “Customize-Layout-Blog-Featured Images” but I can not toggle between the buttons ‘archives’ ‘posts’ ‘pages’.

That’s not normal.

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

Bernd

Hi Leo,

I disabled all plugins and “JUHU” the choice between “archive” “posts” and “pages” was again possible. Deleting the 250px in field “height” solved the problem. I then enabled the plugins one after the other and I found that the security plugin “WP Content Security Policy Plugin” caused the conflict.
    Thank you for the hint.
    Regards
    Bernd

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.