[Resolved] Featured image not displaying on mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Featured image not displaying on mobile

Home Forums Support Featured image not displaying on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Samuel

Hello,

I’m having trouble getting my featured images to display on mobile. I see a lot of posts on here outlining similar issues but after combing through the forums for hours I haven’t found a fix. Here’s what’s happening:

I created a single post template using Elementor Pro and set the top section to display the post’s featured image (set as dynamic background for section). On desktop, everything works fine, but on mobile all I see is a grey box where the featured image should be.

I’m also using a global header for my navigation menu which I created with Elementor and JetMenu. I’m wondering if this combination might be causing an issue that could be fixed by changing certain GP settings or by reverting to GP’s built in menu function instead of using Elementor. I’d prefer to continue using my custom header and menu with JetMenu if possible.

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!
    -Sam

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you checked with Elementor’s support on this?

The theme itself really have no control over this when Elementor is used to create the content.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Samuel

Thanks! I reached out to Elementor support and am waiting for a response. I’ll let you know what they say.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good πŸ™‚

Samuel

Alright, looks like it was either a plugin or caching issue.

My staging site was giving me issues yesterday so I couldn’t troubleshoot before reaching out to support, but was finally able to access staging last night and after deactivating some unneeded plugins and clearing every cache I could find, everything is looking good now.

Thank you for your replies!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.