[Support request] Featured Image being faded out and the quality drastically reduced.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Featured Image being faded out and the quality drastically reduced.

Home Forums Support Featured Image being faded out and the quality drastically reduced.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nasir

Hello,

I am using a child theme from the GeneratePress sites section and the featured images being faded out. My site link: mennstuff.com

If you see the front page; the featured image quality is being automatically poor…but the same photos are showing good inside my post.

How to fix this issue?

Nasir

And if you see the navigation bar, though I made it full; its still not showing full…there are 10 or 15px auto padding applied before and after of the navigation bar. How to fix that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

For the featured image quality question, can you disable all plugins except GP Premium and WP Show Posts to eliminate conflicts coming from elsewhere?

As for the navigation width question, please open a new topic so we can tackle one question per topic at one time.

Thanks!

Nasir

I deactivated all the plugins except wp show post and gp premium. Still same issues exist.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. To make the nav expand full width go to Customizer > Additional CSS and delete this:

body {
        margin: 0 30px;
    }

2. A lot of your images are only 325px width – here for example:

https://mennstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Custom-dimensions-325x225-px-12-1.jpeg

What size images are you uploading ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.