[Support request] Feature request – WooCommerce single and cart settings

Home Forums Support [Support request] Feature request – WooCommerce single and cart settings

Home Forums Support Feature request – WooCommerce single and cart settings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Moritz

Hi GeneratePress team,

I have some feature request regarding the GP-Premium WooCommerce Addon.

1. A new section under Layout > WooCommerce regarding the cross sells on the cart page.
    I just wrote a small plugin for myself to be able to change the cross sells.

Cross-sell products will be shown on the cart page besides the checkout button.
    It should be easy to implement, here is a screenshot of my custom options:

View post on imgur.com

2. I think it would be a good idea to add some more settings for the single product page.
    Iam missing the following options for the single product page to show or hide these elements:

-Display price
    -Display add to cart
    -Display product images (featured and gallery)
    -Gallery thumbnail columns
    -Display sales flash
    -Sale flash over image
    -Maybe show and hide option for all single tabs (Description, Reviews, Additional information)

P.S.
    I also tried to add some of these settings to the existing customizer page. But as none of the default GP-controls have a priority, I could not reorder my fields to the exact place (under the single description controls). ;(
    I dont know if you will consider adding priorities to your existing customizer controls.

Just my two cents, have a nice day,
    Mo

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. Great idea!

2. Interesting ideas. I wonder if it makes sense to be able to disable some of these items though – wouldn’t the single product need the add to cart button/price?

3. You can set the priority to any Customizer control yourself if you need:

$wp_customize->get_control( 'control_id' )->priority = 10;

Thanks a lot for the suggestions – I really appreciate it! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.