I would love to have some simple selectable featured image styles to use on (mostly) blogposts.
A theme I previously used had this really neat feature that gave you some options on how the page would treat/use the featured image. It’s pretty much the only thing I really miss since rocking with GP 🙂
I know there is some overlap with the page header add-on, which is great, but also kind of tedious to setup on every single post.
And you can choose from a number of positions to place your image:
– Align to right with text wrap
– Align to left with text wrap
– Full-width above the post headline
– Full-width below the post headline
– Headline cover (background image behind headline)
– Header Cover (full-width photo stretched across your browser)
Having something like this – or another simple way of styling images on individual posts would be awesome! (imo)