[Resolved] Fatal error when activating GP Premium

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fatal error when activating GP Premium

Home Forums Support Fatal error when activating GP Premium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thunig

Hi,

I uploaded the downloaded GP Premium folder via FTP, as plugin upload within WP did not work.
    I can see it now in the plugin list, but when I click on “activate” i get the message, that is was not possible to activate due to a fatal error
    Warning: require(/homepages/17/d371486983/htdocs/app450182430/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/activation.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/17/d371486983/htdocs/app450182430/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/gp-premium.php on line 15

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The only way this error is possible is if the entire package wasn’t uploaded.

Can you try downloading again and make sure to extract and upload the entire plugin? You can look inside the “inc” folder and confirm that activation.php is present.

Let me know πŸ™‚

thunig

Ok, that was the point, there was no inc folder at all, only the folders with the first addons I bought at the beginning. I downloaded the GP-Premium.zip now again and it has the complete content now. Now activtion worked, thanks for your help! πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.