[Support request] Fatal Error, site completely down

Home Forums Support [Support request] Fatal Error, site completely down

Home Forums Support Fatal Error, site completely down

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laurence Friedmann

Hey guys,

Please assist urgently. The site has somehow corrupted and I can not even login to the dashboard. I just get the below error:

Warning: require_once(/home/sureinv7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/colors/generate-colors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sureinv7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/gp-premium.php on line 66

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sureinv7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/colors/generate-colors.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/sureinv7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/gp-premium.php on line 66

I tried renaming the GP Premium plugin folder, which was suggested in another support thread, but then the following error comes up:

Warning: require_once(/home/sureinv7/public_html/wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-archives.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sureinv7/public_html/wp-includes/default-widgets.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sureinv7/public_html/wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-archives.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/sureinv7/public_html/wp-includes/default-widgets.php on line 20

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks like some important files have been removed from your server somehow.

For GP, you would need to re-install the plugin so all of the files exist.

For the second error, it’s saying that some core WP files are missing. You can download a fresh copy of WordPress and upload it to your server. Just be sure not to upload the fresh wp-content folder.

If you’re not sure where to start there, try calling your hosting support – they might be able to assist.

Laurence Friedmann

Thanks Tom,

I’ll try restoring a backup first and hopefully that sorts it out.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Good idea!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.