[Resolved] Fatal error on iPhone safari!

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fatal error on iPhone safari!

Home Forums Support Fatal error on iPhone safari!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fernando Arizpe

Hi, i have this site villadeaguayo.org and i get a fatal error when trying to open with iPhone safari, if i do it in a computer it worka fine.

Dont know how to fix this..

“Fatal error: Call to undefined function generate_main_class() in /home/telema5/public_html/villadeaguayo.org/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/addons/generate-sections/inc/templates/generate-sections-page-template.php on line 18 “….

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If it can’t find that function, it means GeneratePress isn’t the active theme.

generate_main_class() is a GeneratePress function, so as long as GP is activated, that error won’t show up.

Fernando Arizpe

The theme is active!, the thing is, it was working fine, until i add sections to de Home page, now it works when i browse from a computer, but not when i browse from my iphone (it works on android). so i dont know what is going on!…

please help me!..

PD: it is the only theme i have installed in wordpress.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you link me to the site?

Have you made any changes to the theme’s code?

Fernando Arizpe

yes!, the site is

villadeaguayo.org

i didnt make any changes to the theme code,

hope you can help me.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah – nice catch. You’re using Jetpack’s mobile site feature, which isn’t compatible with Sections.

I’ll go ahead and make sure there’s no errors in the next version.

Are you meaning to use the mobile site feature offered by the Jetpack plugin? GP is mobile responsive without any other plugins 🙂

Fernando Arizpe

Oh. ok,, well i only like jetpacks because is integration with facebook posts,
    so do you think if i disable Jetcpack it will work??
    or do i have just to disable responsive feature?

did you see that it only fails with iOS??

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can keep Jetpack on, you just need to deactivate the mobile site module. Go to “Jetpack > Settings” and you should see the “Mobile Theme” module which you can deactivate.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.