[Resolved] Fatal error on GP Premium 1.7

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Fatal error on GP Premium 1.7

Home Forums Support Fatal error on GP Premium 1.7

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alexander Babaev

An error occurred while running the GP Premium 1.7:

[03-Sep-2018 19:14:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught IPQ_Process_Exception: Unable to get WP_Image_Editor for file "/var/www/html/www/***/uploads/2018/08/5.jpg": Could not select editor.. (is GD or ImageMagick installed?) in /var/www/html/www/***/plugins/gp-premium/library/image-processing-queue/includes/class-ipq-process.php:71
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/www/***/plugins/gp-premium/library/batch-processing/wp-background-process.php(303): IPQ_Process->task(Array)
    #1 /var/www/html/www/***/plugins/gp-premium/library/batch-processing/wp-background-process.php(449): WP_Background_Process->handle()
    #2 /var/www/html/www/***/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Background_Process->handle_cron_healthcheck()
    #3 /var/www/html/www/***/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #4 /var/www/html/www/***/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /var/www/html/www/***/wp-cron.php(126): do_action_ref_array('wp_image_proces...', Array)
    #6 {main} in /var/www/html/www/***/plugins/gp-premium/library/image-processing-queue/includes/class-ipq-process.php on line 71

It seems that it is this plugin that gives a bunch of entries in the database wp_options, such as
    option_name: wp_image_processing_queue_batch_bd5af3282d7aa974275f02886eb566b7
    otion_value: a:3:{i:0;a:4:{s:7:"post_id";s:4:"1196";s:5:"width";i:300;s:6:"height";i:300;s:4:"crop";b:1;}i:1;a:4:{s:7:"post_id";s:4:"1061";s:5:"width";i:300;s:6:"height";i:300;s:4:"crop";b:1;}i:2;a:4:{s:7:"post_id";s:3:"904";s:5:"width";i:300;s:6:"height";i:300;s:4:"crop";b:1;}}

PHP.INFO

gd
    GD Support 	enabled
    GD Version 	bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
    GIF Read Support 	enabled
    GIF Create Support 	enabled
    PNG Support 	enabled
    libPNG Version 	1.2.50
    WBMP Support 	enabled
    XBM Support 	enabled
    Directive	Local Value	Master Value
    gd.jpeg_ignore_warning	1	1
    gettext
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s strange, the image resizer was introduced in GPP 1.5. There must be some sort of server incompatibility.

While it’s one of the best available, we are looking for alternatives.

On this server, you can turn it off by adding this to wp-config.php:

define( 'GP_IMAGE_RESIZER', false );

Alexander Babaev

On this server, you can turn it off by adding this to wp-config.php:

define( ‘GP_IMAGE_RESIZER’, false );

It seems that it solved my problem. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.