[Resolved] Call to undefined function request_filesystem_credentials()

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Call to undefined function request_filesystem_credentials()

Home Forums Support Call to undefined function request_filesystem_credentials()

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stardrive

Dear Tom,

I know this is not your call and I will not feel bad even if you are unable to assist.
    I wanted to know if you have come across the following error before and what was done to resolve the issue:

I successfully logged in to the wordpress dashboard of my domain subdirectory. But, when I click on any dashboard menu, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function request_filesystem_credentials() in /wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader-skins.php on line 75

This issue just started at 12:00 GMT today. It has never occurred before.

Best Regards,

Stardrive

NB: Please, I have sent the site URL to your email

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks like a core WordPress thing – give that error a search and you’ll find lots of info.

Here’s one thread: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-undefined-function-request_filesystem_credentials

stardrive

Thank you so much, Tom.

I will search the thread

Regards,

Stardrive

stardrive

Dear Tom,

I have detected the pro version of a master slider plugin to be the cause of the above strange and rare problem. I discovered this after deleting the plugin in my control panel of my web host.
    I have notified the plugin vendor.

Thank you so much for your kind assistance

Best Regards,

Stardrive

Craig Buchan

Great advice – I followed this and tracked the issue down to Master Slider. Saved me lots of time!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Nice! Thanks for sharing your findings, Stardrive! 🙂

stardrive

Thank you, Tom.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.